Ah, another tuesday, and yes, I am bored again. Actually, I don't think that I really like calling the blog bored on a Tuesday, because I don't really write these because I am bored. I think i mostly write them because I have a lot going on in my head, and I want to get it out there. People have journaled for centuries without having to name their journal, so why should I.
Enough of that though. Life has actually taken some pretty big turns in the last few weeks. I am still way too far off to see what direction I am headed in, but I am confident that God is in the drivers seat. Really, one of the main things that has changed for me is perspective. I thought for a while that nothing was going to be able to work out, and was getting pretty frustrated with my boss, and his bosses and so on for a while now over inaction. While I realized that their ability to act was due mostly to influences outside their control, there was little if any effort put to finding solutions. Either way, I suppose this is not for me to criticize. With not to much effort, it would be quite easy for me to find a million places to criticize my own job and the way that I handle it.
No comments:
Post a Comment